This page is no longer active

Da Blog has moved to MorganWick.com. Please update your bookmarks, links, and RSS readers.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

I wonder if the weightiness of the topic, the amount of research required, the stress of it all and all that is related to the lateness of the strip.

The strip is finally up, and there's a very good reason it's so late: I'm just about done with a lengthy discourse that starts with this strip and will ultimately close out the first phase of the argument and carry on into Phase II. (Yes, I know it's more than a little disturbing that the first phase took a month.)

To celebrate, I'm going to take a full week off from doing any of that sort of heady research and use the time for more productive pursuits, such as working on posts I've been putting off (expect at least one webcomic post to actually come along on Tuesday), then spend some time on another research project I anticipate being much simpler, before re-starting work on the Global Warming Series.

I actually think the remaining phases, despite being the more heady parts, could be a little easier for me to write, since they're less philosophical, less foundational on their own, and could be a little less interconnected. (Famous last words...)

No comments: