This page is no longer active

Da Blog has moved to MorganWick.com. Please update your bookmarks, links, and RSS readers.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Our long national nightmare is over! I think!

Sandsday should be pretty much back to normal now, so I'm removing the "Sandsday on Da Blog" notice. Freehostia is displaying a notice about their busted MySQL database server, but Sandsday wasn't showing an error when I checked and seemed to be pretty much back to normal, so I'm guessing I escaped it, or it's fixed and they haven't changed their notice. And there's still a little bug in their file manager as well.

(I think I'm considering ditching Freehostia again, but only if my ad revenue is sufficient for me to move to a paid host. And I'm thinking getting my own domain would be a higher priority for ad revenue than a paid host.)

No comments: