This page is no longer active

Da Blog has moved to MorganWick.com. Please update your bookmarks, links, and RSS readers.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

But then she'll get counter-revenge when the feds show up at his house.

(From Irregular Webcomic! Click for full-sized revenge.)

Saw an ad on Sandsday that made me wonder, "I wonder what's up with IWC these days." Head over there.

First thought: I don't get it. Is this just a collection of random xkcd references being used as parody?

Second thought: Okay, I get it now. Rather... interesting, but more coherent than first thought.

Third thought: Man, Irregular Webcomic sure seems to have a weird relationship with xkcd. I wonder if David Morgan-Mar and Randall Munroe know each other.

Fourth thought: Man, I should post this before the strip changes overnight.

Fifth thought: Oh, I just caught something! He talks about "the guy with the ball pit in his apartment" and that refers to something that was in xkcd and one of Munroe's blog posts!

Sixth thought: Wait, Morgan-Mar hasn't replied to my most recent Darths and Droids post? It's the apocalypse!

Seventh thought: Man, sometimes Irregular Webcomic! really seems to cry out for me to be a regular reader...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. No...
2. Good.
3. No. In fact, I don't even know if he's aware of me at all.
4. I guess you made it.
5. Yay!
6. Hey, you said no spoilers.
7. Yes, yes it does...