This page is no longer active

Da Blog has moved to MorganWick.com. Please update your bookmarks, links, and RSS readers.

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Random Internet Discovery of the Week (Now on Wednesdays!)

Moving the RID to Wednesday because I'm settling into a groove of days of the week (such as webcomics on Tuesday and Sports Watcher on Friday) and I want to leave Mondays open for football-related stuff.

Strangely enough, the first time I activated StumbleUpon I was taken to TED.com again. But on the second try I was taken to this site. If you thought you were an insignificant speck of dust in the Universe before, this'll make you really think you're an insignificant speck... on an insignificant speck... orbiting an insignificant speck.

I doubt I'll have much more to say on the "astronomy" tag.

No comments: