This page is no longer active

Da Blog has moved to MorganWick.com. Please update your bookmarks, links, and RSS readers.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

An expansion on Da Blog as a collection of sub-blogs

I mentioned yesterday that I had conceived of Da Blog as a series of sub-blogs that could also be read as one big blog. Well, if you're only interested in my thoughts on specific topics, you can subscribe to specific RSS/Atom feeds for each label, not just the whole-blog feed available at the bottom of the page.

The address is morganwick.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default/-/(label name). Don't ask me why Blogger sticks that hyphen in there.

Here are some examples for some of my most common, or useful, labels:
web site news
nfl
blog news
about me
webcomic news
my comments on the news
snf flex scheduling watch
sports watcher

If a label you want to follow is not on that list, click on one and replace the label name with the label of your choice.

No comments: