This page is no longer active

Da Blog has moved to MorganWick.com. Please update your bookmarks, links, and RSS readers.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Da Blog's not moving in the near future, and other odds and ends

Blogger's Draft feature recently unleashed a deluge of new features for bloggers to try out. There's things like a star rating system, Google search info, that sort of thing. There's new functionality to put a comment form right there on the permalink page instead of in a popup or a separate page, which is probably going to be popular.

There is also a new editing window that promises to fix so many of the issues I had with Blogger that it could very well prevent me from deciding to move Da Blog to Wordpress at some point down the line.

Of course, I won't stop thinking tables are an afterthought around here unless there's a table button in the toolbar, but if that's my biggest issue it's a tremendous improvement. Expect to see some changes in the coming months, including the possibility of changing layouts to accomodate wider screens like mine.

Oh, and for the first time ever, I have an actual job interview scheduled for tomorrow.

Could you remind me in the future to mark down June 26, 2008 as a critical day in my life?

No comments: