This page is no longer active

Da Blog has moved to MorganWick.com. Please update your bookmarks, links, and RSS readers.

Monday, April 21, 2008

Oh where, oh where, have my little readers gone?

I finally have one or two regular readers of the strip that aren't me, and I'd like to remind them that the strip goes up every day including weekends. Because I keep agonizingly waiting for SiteMeter to put up their promised changes and there's a reason I dumped Bravenet, I have no way of knowing whether anyone saw yesterday's strip (at most one person). Which is a damn shame, because I think it's one of my better, funnier ones and I'd hate for it to have gone completely unread the day it was supposed to shine! I don't want my moments of greatest genius to go to waste!

1 comment:

TJX said...

Time to send your posts to other bloggers.:)