This page is no longer active

Da Blog has moved to MorganWick.com. Please update your bookmarks, links, and RSS readers.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

If you ever see me in person, remember...

I am the definition of someone who is not a people person. If I'm not actively doing something, my mind is constantly drifting off thinking about semi-random things that interest me. If I'm jolted out of this by things not being the way they should be in a perfect, ideal world - if I'm forcibly pointed towards an imperfection - this annoys me because a, I'm no longer focusing on my own thoughts, and b, I don't like imperfection.

I try to focus more in classrooms and to tune out more in broader public settings where I don't need to concentrate so much, but it kind of goes against my nature, or at least my hard-set habits.

No comments: